We are pleased to offer you a wide variety of fitness classes each week. No pre-registration is required for our classes. If you are interested in our Group Fitness program, please consider the following:
- Always consult with your Physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Ask your fitness professional to recommend which classes will fit into your current exercise regimen.
- All of our instructors are Certified Fitness Professionals, and will help to educate you on proper exercise technique.
- Ultimately the best instructor you have is your own body. If you are not comfortable with a particular exercise, listen to your body, and modify the activity accordingly.
- We reserve the option to change a class instructor or to delete classes as needed. Any changes to the program will be posted on our website.
- Any feedback about the program, classes, equipment, or instructors must be discussed with the Group Fitness Director. Participants must bring their own body length exercise mat for all classes.
- Athletic Cross Training or Aerobics Shoes must be worn in all classes except Yoga and Pilates.
- Intermediate to Advanced class formats should not be taken by beginners or those limited by pregnancy or injury.
We offer a wide variety of group workouts for all ages and fitness levels.
Strength Training Classes:
- BODYPUMP: The original barbell weight training class set to music which strengthens and tones your entire body. This class is a great substitute for a full body weight machine workout. (All Level). Please pick up a wristband at the front desk 15 minutes prior to class time to secure a spot in class.
- Power Pump: Head to toe muscle toning using resistance Bands, Weights, Stability Balls, Gliding Disc and Steps.
- SilverSneakers MSROM: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a ball are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
Yoga, Pilates and Stretch Classes:
- Yoga: This class uses traditional yoga principles and postures to help reduce stress, improve flexibility, balance and strength. You will leave feeling a better sense of well being.
- Pilates Mat: A floor workout using your own bodyweight to develop core strength and stability in the abdominals, hips, and lower back. Resistance bands, weights and a Bender Ball may be used to add variety and challenge to your Pilates training.
- Total Body Stretch: A 30 minute class designed to improve flexibility using standing and mat stretches. Good for people with wrist, shoulder, knee, back or hip issues. Flex bands and stability balls may be used to enhance some of the stretches.
- BODYCOMBAT: This fiercely energetic cardio workout is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as Karate, Boxing, Taekwondo, Tai Chi and Muay. Be ready to strike, punch, kick and kata your way to an awesome body. (All Level)
- BOOTCAMP: A non stop physically intense full body workout. The class includes easy to follow athletic drills followed by core training and stretching.
- Cardio Cross Training: This class applies a technique that involves mixing a variety of exercises together at high & low intervals for maximum muscle stimulation and calorie burning.
- ZUMBA Dance: It’s all about letting go and feeling the music. This class offers a variety of dance styles including Salsa, Meringue, Reggae and Hip Hop. Join the party and get the fun vibe going! (All Level)
As part of our safety first policy and a courtesy to our members and instructor, if you do not arrive on time for a class you will not be permitted to take the class. Some restrictions apply when bringing a guest to take a class. Stop at front desk for more information.