We are pleased to offer you a wide variety of fitness classes each week. No pre-registration is required for our classes. If you are interested in our Group Fitness program, please consider the following:
- Always consult with your Physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Ask your fitness professional to recommend which classes will fit into your current exercise regimen.
- All of our instructors are Certified Fitness Professionals, and will help to educate you on proper exercise technique.
- Ultimately the best instructor you have is your own body. If you are not comfortable with a particular exercise, listen to your body, and modify the activity accordingly.
- We reserve the option to change a class instructor or to delete classes as needed. Any changes to the program will be posted on our website.
- Any feedback about the program, classes, equipment, or instructors must be discussed with the Group Fitness Director. Participants must bring their own body length exercise mat for all classes.
- Athletic Cross Training or Aerobics Shoes must be worn in all classes except Yoga and Pilates.
- Intermediate to Advanced class formats should not be taken by beginners or those limited by pregnancy or injury.
For real-time information on our classes due to holidays and inclement weather call the club at 215-256-9998. Special event Fitness Workshops will be posted on our website.
We offer a wide variety of group workouts for all ages and fitness levels.
Strength Training Classes:
- BODYPUMP: The original barbell weight training class set to music which strengthens and tones your entire body. This
class is a great substitute for a full body weight machine workout. Great music, Awesome instructors to motivate you! (All Level)
Please pick up a wristband at the front desk 15 minutes prior to class time to secure a spot in class.
- Power Pump: Head to toe muscle toning using resistance Bands, Weights, Stability Balls, Gliding Disc and Steps.
- SilverSneakers®® MSROM: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular
strength, range of movement and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a ball
are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
Yoga, Pilates, Stretch & Core Classes:
- Yoga: This class uses traditional yoga principles and postures to help reduce stress, improve flexibility, balance and
strength. You will leave feeling a better sense of well being.
- Pilates Mat: This mat workout includes concentrated work on core strength, body alignment and muscle balance. Resistance
bands, weights and Bender Ball may be used to add variety and challenge.
- Total Body Stretch: This class is designed to improve your flexibility, range of motion, balance & posture.
- Core Training: Strengthen and Sculpt your core with exercises that target the abdominales, obliques and lower back.
- Pilates Plus: This class incorporates a combination of Pilates, Yoga & Tai Chi movements to strengthen your core and improve balance.
- BOOTCAMP: A popular non stop full body workout that mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and
strength training. Be ready to work hard, have fun and get results!
- H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training): This class incorporates short bursts of high intensity cardio, followed by short
medium to low intensity strength segments. The result – your metabolism is revved for hours after you leave the gym.
(Class is modified for all levels)
- Tabata Cardio: This class uses a variety of simple yet intense timed intervals of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds active rest.
This is repeated with one to two exercises 8 times before changing to the next exercise. Each class will blast the calories and
provide noticeable results in a short amount of time.
- Cardio Step: High intensity low impact workout using a portable platform with adjustable height risers. Exceptional
training to tone your butt and shape your lower body.
- Active Adult: This class is designed for active adults who seek a beginner to intermediate total body workout. Using
barbells/free weights, you will improve strength, cardio, core and stretching which will strengthen and tone your entire body.
- ZUMBA Dance: It’s all about letting go and feeling the music. This class offers a variety of dance styles including Salsa,
Meringue, Reggae and Hip Hop. Join the party and get the fun vibe going! (All Level)
As part of our safety first policy and a courtesy to our members and instructor, if you do not arrive on time for a class you will not be permitted to take the class. Some restrictions apply when bringing a guest to take a class. Stop at front desk for more information.