We are pleased to offer you a wide variety of fitness classes each week. No pre-registration is required for our classes. If you are interested in our Group Fitness program, please consider the following:
- Always consult with your Physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Ask your fitness professional to recommend which classes will fit into your current exercise regimen.
- All of our instructors are Certified Fitness Professionals, and will help to educate you on proper exercise technique.
- Ultimately the best instructor you have is your own body. If you are not comfortable with a particular exercise, listen to your body, and modify the activity accordingly.
- We reserve the option to change a class instructor or to delete classes as needed. Any changes to the program will be posted on our website.
- Any feedback about the program, classes, equipment, or instructors must be discussed with the Group Fitness Director. Participants must bring their own body length exercise mat for all classes.
- Athletic Cross Training or Aerobics Shoes must be worn in all classes except Yoga and Pilates.
- Intermediate to Advanced class formats should not be taken by beginners or those limited by pregnancy or injury.
For real-time information on our classes due to holidays and inclement weather call the club at 215-256-9998. Special event Fitness Workshops will be posted on our website.
We offer a wide variety of group workouts for all ages and fitness levels.
Strength Training Classes:
- BODYPUMP™: The original barbell weight training class set to music which strengthens and tones your entire body. This class is a great substitute for a full body weight machine workout. Great workout and awesome instructors to motivate you! Please pick up a wristband at the front desk 15 minutes prior to class time to secure a spot.
- Pure Strength: Build strength, add definition, increase bone density and decrease body fat by increasing lean muscle. Research has proven that by adding lean muscle to the body you can speed up your metabolism and burn more calories working out and at rest. Use a variety of weight training equipment to change the shape of your body - no muscle gets neglected!
- Velocity BOOTCAMP: A non-stop full body workout that mixes speed work, calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training. Be ready to work hard, have fun and get results!
- SWEAT House: Want to take your workout to the next level? This class is a fusion of high intensity strength, cardiovascular conditioning and core training. A variety of exercises in short intervals will be used to increase your resting metabolic rate. In simple terms, you will burn a ton of calories, get stronger, and leaner. This is a High Intensity Class.
- Triple Threat: Three dynamite formats packed into one intense class! If you are somebody that likes variety, then you will love the spontaneity of this class because it can change at any time! It will be a combination of strength, cardio and core - but every week will be a surprise!
- Step n’ Sculpt: This class is the perfect combination of cardio & strength training. Using easy to follow step patterns combined with basic strength moves; you will burn calories & sculpt your muscles for a tight lean look.
- Wednesday Warrior: Get over the mid-week hump! Burn a ton of calories in this class with high-intensity cardio and strength training. Class will take on fresh formats weekly to keep you on your toes!
- ZUMBA™ Dance: It’s all about letting go and feeling the music. This class is easy to follow and offers a variety of dance styles including Salsa, Meringue, Reggae and Hip Hop. Join the party and get the fun vibe going! (All Level)
Core, Yoga & Pilates:
Active Older Adult Classes:
- Ab Attack: A 15-minute core workout that targets the abdominals, obliques, and lower back.
- Yoga Flow: This class is designed to flow through the foundations of yoga postures, alignment, breathing, and technique. Classes build heat, endurance, flexibility, and strength in a supportive environment, encouraging the link between mindful body movement and breath. All levels welcome. Modifications are available for both beginners and more advanced participants.
- Pilates Mat: This mat workout includes concentrated work on core strength, body alignment and muscle balance. Resistance bands, weights and Bender Ball may be used to add variety and challenge.
- Restore & Core: If you would like to gain flexibility in a relaxing environment, then you must try this class. Restore is a non-impact, stretch only class with a touch of core work. The class will start with a brief warmup and move right into stretching the entire body. Stretches will be done standing and lying down on a mat. Note: Runners, athletes, and individuals who take cardio/strength classes are strongly encouraged to attend this class.
- SilverSneakers Classic: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
- SilverSneakers Circuit: Combine fun and fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance power with a standing circuit workout. Upper body strength work using hand weights, elastic tubing with handles and a ball is alternated with non-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is offered for support, head to toe stretching, and complete relaxation in a comfortable position.
Safety First Policy & Guest Guidelines
- As part of our safety first policy and a courtesy to our members and instructor, if you do not arrive on time for a class you will not be permitted to take the class.
- Some restrictions apply when bringing a guest to take a class. Stop at front desk for more information.